Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Day 3 - Worst Nightmare

July is the Month of the 31-day drawing challenge!
Day One - Self Portraits
Day Two - Favourite Film

I'll keep updating this post with every Worst Nightmare picture brought to my attention. I'll do my best to link through to anyone's website/promotional material that I can. Make sure to email me (donalfall -at- gmail.com), post on the Event Page, use Flickr's embed tools to stick your picture in the comments or somehow keep me updated with the Social Media (Mediae?) to have your stuff featured.

Here's your WORST NIGHTMARES

Louise Cahill

Paddy Delaney

Mykul Craughwell

Jay Penn

Andrew Judge

Fiona O'Brien

Tytti Anttila

Linda McNamara

Brian Cunningham

Mary Lillis

Patrick Gavin

emg

James Newell

Clara Clareta

Anita McGarry

Irene Arnold - a spider under every cup

Dermot Canniffe

Emma Dunne

Rebecca

Keep pinging me with material! My Pub Scrawl peeps are the greatest!

No comments:

Post a Comment