Saturday, July 7, 2012

Day Seven - Favourite Animated Character

July is the Month of the 31-day drawing challenge!

Day One - Self Portraits
Day Two - Favourite Film
Day Three - Worst Nightmare
Day Four - Still Life
Day Five - Master Copies
Day Six - Favourite Animated Character

I'll keep updating this post with every "Favourite Animated Character" pic brought to my attention/inbox/twitter feed etc. :) I've been linking through to everyone involved' websites/portfolio/promotional material that I can. Please go visit the guys websites!

Make sure to email me (donalfall -at- gmail.com), tweet at me on twitter (@donalfall) or post on the Event Page with your wonderful art and I'll transfer it here. Make sure to scroll down through the posts if you're checking back - everything has been updated with more and more and more.

Mykul Craughwell

Louise Cahill

Dermot Canniffe

Andrew Judge

Jay Penn

Linda McNamara

Patrick Gavin

Patrick Delaney

Brian Cunningham

James Newell

emg

Ana Raymundo

Tom Scott

Mary Lillis

David O'Flynn

No comments:

Post a Comment